Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kids Say the Darnedest Things....

A collection of some of the silly things Max has said recently:

Mom: Give me kisses, Max.
Max: Kisses not coming. Kisses getting pancakes.

I think this is a delay tactic...

----------------------------

"Thank you, Mommy. You saved my day."

I helped him take his socks off in order to run around barefoot at the park this afternoon. Think he meant to say "made my day," but I really like the idea of saving someone's day better.

----------------------------

Max: Knock-knock.
Mommy/Daddy: Who's there?
Max: Ummm, me.
Mommy/Daddy: Me who?
Max: Hahahahahahahaha, funny!

----------------------------

"Max not ratface."

Yes, I confess I have taught my kid the following insults: turd, turdface, poopface, and ratface--I had just finished calling him a ratface and he decided to fire back.

----------------------------

"People stupid."

Apparently, we say this a lot while driving because whenever we have to slow down or stop due to the cars in front of us, Max comments on their stupidity.

----------------------------

"Daddy do it. Mama can't do it."

As Brandon puts a new fitted sheet on Max's bed. What's funny is that the kid is so right--I can't put a fitted sheet on any bed to save my life. Seriously.

No comments: